Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

This picture captures the moment of my aunt and uncle getting married in Nashville,TN. This photo is a important moment in my life because my uncle is one of the best people I know and is so strong and brave and for him to find my amazing and beautiful aunt is one in a million!Their wedding was such a defining moment in their life how can I not share it. It was on a beautiful November day the leaves were vivid and elegant and when my aunt walked down the isle with my dad (her brother) because my grandpa could not make it because he was too sick it was a great and loving time in my life and this picture represents their love and their happiness and mine because if they never met and ended up together I wouldn't have this incredible couple in my life. I'm so grateful for their happiness and support. Love them so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment